svētdiena, 2010. gada 31. oktobris

yellow cab

hi dad, i smell my roomates socks and Julie has an elephant who fucks everybody in the head. and this is how the naughty elephant looks like. looks a lot like me.



and i had to wait for 2 days to get this picture, thats why there was nothing neeeeeeeeew.

and hello im going to BERLIN !!! and drink for a weeek in there xD

and yesterdoy (i wrote o with a purpose) we had this amazing halloween party and after one  innocent bottle of wine, we went to velje to walk around the streets, and as i had the super idea to have a costume with a knife in my back it was fucking uncomfortable to sit and all the guys/gays in gas station were staring at me like i was a cripple or something.
and then i wanted to go home as hell, and do nothing but suddently appeared the saver spliff and i was happy as someone who`s really happy.
and  when we returned, i did somthing that bad, that sigge almost choked/died from laughing. and me too.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=459624027660




i promise to be a better boy, after i`ll finish my beer ;)






Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru