trešdiena, 2010. gada 13. oktobris

buy my medicine, buy.../ and i

khm. now im sitting in a chair and relaxing from doing nothing. today i got my medicine and i dont even care that i got them, cause i dont care about anything..
atleast me and peter went to guy and now im a bit more wake up then i was, so tomorrow i will finally be able to study because this 3 days routine of smelling my own sockses in my room have pulled all the strenght out of me.
and this is the most boring text that i have ever written here- and i promise that it is the last time :D
and i had i really big depression for 1 hour when everything was really bad and i was sad but it just stoped.
and i am not going to write anything more beacause i can feel that im having only borin and sleepy toughts..
and i didnt wrote any swear word, yeeey.
and i noticed that almost all the sentences starts with "and i"
and that all.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru