otrdiena, 2010. gada 19. oktobris

memmber of NAMBLA.

my roommate brought with him a binocle, or what the fuck is it called, the thing, with what you can look to the stars and shit, and as i have a perfect view from my window to gym, i could be a pervert watch old ladies doing aerobics at monday evenings, but OF COURSE that im not gonna do it... alone :D
but the thing is that i thought that this stupid tuesday i already wrote something in my awesome blogg, so i was totally, totally suprised to realise, that i actually havent. that was such a adventure for me to realise that. some much adrenaline, only from that.
ta, da, da daaa- here comes my first picture.. wait now i need to upload it.
here you can see, awesome me and my awesome friends in salsa bar in aarhus. i dont know why, but i just felt, like this should be the first picture, so shut up. 
and this was a really great and fun. and this is the night when i meet this awesome girl Anna :D
and i dont fucking know what i should write next, so im gonna be a gangster and i  will go and pick up my clean clothes from washing machine.
and i chosed the picture bigger then a text frame, for a purpose of course.

1 komentārs:

  1. Tu esi nerēali kruts :D Nē, nopietn! Es nevaru sagiaidīt to saulaino dienu, kad mēs aizies aiz Tonusa un tu man visus šitos stāstus varēsi dzīvajā izklāstīt :D

    Uuuuunn tu gadījumā neesi uzkačājies? :O
    Vai arī maika sarāvusies? :O :D

    AtbildētDzēst