pirmdiena, 2010. gada 25. oktobris

HELLO!!!!

hello, this is me again still wandering why you havent send me a picture where you are naked xD
that was a cool joke, wasn`t it?
yesterday or to be more precise this morning i finished my really cool movie and now im looking forward what the nasty judge- Simon with his everyday normal crew will decide, if my video wins or no.. and as he lives just 50 meters from school i could take a crapp on his roof if i loose, but i wouldnt dare cause he could come and shoot me throught the window (cause his a hunter) or he could just send me home next day after i clean the roof.
and i mean dude, i really hope that i will find a school in Denmark, cause i would love to stay here, some years more. and im too sleepy after three unsleeped nights, so im just gonna go to bed, ok i dont need to go anywere im almost in my bed already, so shut up.
and i dont know why im saying HELLO,  to everyboy, ok almost everybody.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru