pirmdiena, 2010. gada 18. oktobris

basically

well dude... i mean dude, i mean, i mean i think that i should probably write something in my blog or else this cow is getting dry and there is not going to be morning milk for you my fantastic fans.
and i hate that statistics, that i can see how many times someone of you bitches has viewed my records which are made of wisdom and gracefuleness.
..ofcourse that im being sarcastic cause, if your brain permits you to understand that this crap what im writting is no worth, than itchy feeling between my legs.
maybe, maaaaybe it is a bit more valuable.

i just broke a guitar string- no i didn`t, beacause i dont have a guitar, and if i would have i dont think that i would brake any of the strings with an explainable reason, BUT its just a line from jimi hendrix, one of my new favourite artists. if you know what i mean.

and some beautiful day i will start to put some pictures in my awesome blogg, so you can be even more excited while youre gonna read it, and laugh because everything is so funny.
and i thought that this is going to be first record without word awesome, but nooo..

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru