otrdiena, 2011. gada 27. decembris

green

not a mile
not a money pile.
but a face with my sophisticated smile.

i undestand that after coming home from being abroad for a longer time i realised quite a lot of things i should do, change, skip and pay more attention to. Last Christmas i understood what i should study and i started a new hobby that lasted until this beautiful "winter" day.
this time my brains accomplished more difficult task in a sense of life and matter of honor.

damn, i afraid to know what am i going to "develop" next Christmas. That i actually like boys? ooh, fuck no :D that´s too far and deep to think for now anyway.

well i hope that i will be on step away from flying to Portland, USA or starting up my own business, cause i expect to achieve something quite high in my life and as the past year was like a time when i realised what the fuck should i do with my life then the following should include some of the milestones, to this great achievements. will see, will see, but i´m ready as hell, to crack the shit out of everything that´s gonna cross my way.

fuck

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru