trešdiena, 2012. gada 4. janvāris

salt

back in Denmark, but feels damn weird.. like i would like to change my sex, but actually i would not. like something weird. i´m kind a back in the Denmark, well my body is, my Latvian food is, but the feeling is like i haven´t been here at all before.
not that i missed home, but balkjdjgajdgmeaeioeagm- yes, this is how how feel now.

i guess mixture of hating the project i need to finish, having to work tomorrow, the good old smell of piss in the hallway and not really knowing what to do in my life has confused my super smart brain a bit, but i will get over it in this month definitely :)

and grandma gave me this huge piece of meat, but i have no idea how to make it eatable.. trying now, and will see if i´ll survive.
today saw the most fucked up thing. a transexual person, cutted off his/hers legs and lives a happy life, cause decided that pair of limbs that helps you to move around faster are no longer needed.. Damn. damn..

and i did not promised my self anything what i´ll do better/faster/stronger this year. will see if it´s gonna be any different. ooh, of course it fucking will be, but let´s see.

Laters

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru