ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 8. decembris

forks and knives

pork and lies.
damn, that rhymed good with the title, huh?
i don´t have cookies anymore.

and now when i start to come back to a normal sense of understanding what´s going on, around and with me, it just scary to realise, that on my way home, i had the weirdest thing, like i couldn´t define my feelings, sad,worried,happy,stressed,busy,forward looking, out of space.. like a duck that after death has reborn in powerful lions body and now trying to understand what the fuck am i supposed to do now. swim, fly or try to walk with those clumsy feets or go hunt some meat for a meal and rule over everybody that´s against ur ideologies.
i think all of these thoughts and more, were in my head at the same time, and just didn´t knew what to do with them. damn, it was crazy :D

can´t find this key on my keyboard.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru