ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 10. februāris

oh, oh, oh

and i decided to be happier.
i just read my friends blogg, and it was so cool, in the way, that there was not wrote anything specific, or super
inspirational, but still i my eyes opened from the sad darkness, shadow and now i will enjoy my life. and this time it`s not a hoax.
appriciate what the fuck you have, and aknowledge the shit that is disturbing you, but do not let it ruin, your happiness. fuck, man live you mother fucking life, and don`t look in the mirror, if that`s what`s bothers you.
and probaby a doze of happiness, gave the end of the worst week ever, but it couldn`t just stop from pure evil to pure and light joy, if hadn`t read the blogg,
So thank you, thanks to myself and everyone else who are guilty for my unexpected revealing of infinitive pleasure.
oh, and this saturday there will be one of the best parties, in the so far, that im not attending to, cause, i have better plans in my mind.
i just hope that i`ll be smart enough to pick the right train and bus to reach my expected destination.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru