otrdiena, 2011. gada 8. februāris

krūmlauzis

i don`t even care that im writting the title in Latvian, cause im so cool, and i can do it. And non of you can not stop me, maybe by paying me some money or just sending a shitloads of cigaretts so i can start to smoke again, and then this blogg will be with even more dirty words, than it is now, cause then i will feel even more gangstar than i am [if that`s possible]
and i failed at making new stop motion so, im in bad mood for 24 hours now. yes poor me. and i don`t even have a bottle next to me to sink my sadness and endless frustrations, so the only thing left is stuff my mouth with last peaces of chocolate wich my mother sended me yesterday.
and now i have mentioned my mother for second time here, so you now, you know how important she is to me, and everybody else, who are reading this blogg, cause it depends pretty much of her, what im going to write.
ok i doesn`t, that was a pure lie xD
and i don`t think that there is point of uploading my cool videos, cause allmost all of them you can see in facebook.com if you know what is that.
ok my computer is dying so i will end now,
peace.
no peace, fuck that :D

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru