ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 3. februāris

again and again..

i`ve betrayed myself and my blogg, by not uploading any videos and by not writting actually anything in there :D
well, what should i say, so trustfull that you all would actually believe. Yes,  i was too busy, to touch this awesome bloog, cause i was too busy with exploring female bodies, and eating food all the time. ok, that`s a lie, i  was trying to find my inner myself and learning how to control my own blood pressure.
Noooot, cause that`s the most "gayish" thing you could possilbe do, and im totally not gay, im all about v.a.g.i.n.a.
and a little bit about writting bullshit constantly in here. but who the fuck cares, maybe only my mother. oh, but she even doesn`t know`s that im having a blogg, so that`s fucking crazyyyyy, and any way she would understand, cause it`s in english. ok, ok now im a bit too deep in my own private shit, so i will stop with this.
and im looking at the time and it says, it`s vidoe o` clock, yeeees.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru