piektdiena, 2011. gada 7. janvāris

me don`t know

maybe, maybe it is too often to write every day, for you sake. i mean, you all are too lazy too follow me every day (ok, there is only 1 person whose following me, but anyway ) and then you`re way too much behind, that you even probably forgot what`s the colour of my car, what i mentioned in previous times..
and now you all returned to see were i mentioned the car, but actually i didn`t.
and i lied yesterday, about that we`re all, cause there is one sweet couple still missing. and starting from this year im starting to be honest, that`s way i mentioned it.
ooh, you stupid people, of course im not honest, i have lied already in this record, 3-4times.
this is my special mark- telling bullshit, and being asshole/nice at the same time.
and i think i hear one of the most funniest lines. and it goes like this. "you got my triger of hornyness" that`s just somthing super cool.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru