sestdiena, 2011. gada 29. janvāris

bedshoez

that was the most booring word i could come up with bedshoez- cause im becoming a really boring person, meaning that im not drinking and a haven`t smoked for many,many days and couldn`t be healtrier, so probably my next step is going to be becoming a memmber of Green Peace, and giving all my property to poor people and then go to the homeless place, cause i will not have anything left. So i`ve carefully planned how to brake that continuing chain that might lead me to the desert of homelessness. I will smoke one cigaret today. I know, i know it might be a really crazy and wild idea, but i think that ia have courage enough to do that.
But im doing it only for good, cause i don`t want to be without a room above my head and food to eat.
Now in the background is one of the worst playlist i`ve ever heard, but i don`t mind, cause im such a good person.
clap you`re hands if have smelly feets and dance.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru