ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 6. janvāris

And Finally..

now we all are here, i mean all the the students of Branbjerg 11 and now starts the rock n roll.
my first purchase was of  course beer and cigaretts and chips... for Mau :D
now im cool as fuck, cause i got my wild card idag (today) and i can visit this cool girl, more often.
this was kind of serious day in event lab, and it was really good, not only from my side, but what i heard from other testemonials. (in this sentence for word serious has a bit softer meaning)
a thought i haven`t used anything from my swear word dictionary but i was wrong, so fuck that.
and the dummbest swearing expressiong in Danish is pis mig onje (well i don`t know how to write it correclty)
and it means to piss in my eye. Jesus.. yes, even Jesus thinks, that it`s some crazy shit. He told me. By himself.
I almost cracked my perfect blogg with some super bad sentence but im just so clever, that i noticed that before i  saved this record.
Jeg taller dejligt dansk nu.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru