piektdiena, 2012. gada 13. jūlijs

ja, Tak.

I do have an idea more how was Eminems life, or at least the start up where he was working in a warehouse, just to get some cash and get the hell out of the city in "8mile". (Compared to him, cause he's the only famous person i know that has worked in such a institution if you can called it that way)
Nothing very special about the work it self there (lift a box, put in down, when pile done wrap it in plastic) but some of the people made my shifts there more shorter as i do not had headphones with me.
Wait a minute, i do not have headphones, and actually i don't even have any place where to listen to music, cause i lost my phone and my favorite jacket and for the topping of this "desert of solitude" my bike got stolen again :)

But back to those people who work there. There was a dude, called Esmi, or Esti, i have no idea, but his english was between really, really bad, and 0%. And as he was a supervisor for me, and nearly only thing he could say was the word "balance". "You know balance. Box balance. No good, no balance. Ok, this good, balance, yes." Meaning that i had to keep the boxes even and stable, do not let them fall down.

Then their was this dark-skinned guy, who saw that i was doing something wrong and he comes to me and says "Your first time here?" i was like "Yes, what's up?" he just looks around with a worried look and saysa again in his very strong, funny accent "Oh, fuck man, and just walks away".

So i was too lazy to actually think of a very deeps thoughts, so you just had a small brief of how awesome my life is and how much you should try to enjoy the every single God damn moment of your life. Even if it is a warehouse and you do not have any headphones with you.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru