pirmdiena, 2012. gada 18. jūnijs

No title

When there are more thoughts in your mind then a bread crumbs on your breakfast plate, you know that something is supposed to be done in order to set organize your mind to be able to function further with no hesitation. I have chosen to keep myself terribly busy all the time, so the only thing i would have to worry about would be about the very next thing to do.
Like now i'm thinking where could i go to smoke a cigarette, because the way to balcony is guarded by sleeping Bulgarian and the way downstairs seems to be non-optional at the moment.
If it´s a right way to do it? I don't think so, but the only way for now, how i see my self going forward.

Reference back to a Bulgarian girl, cause now i am eating her own-made bread, that's very stuffing and i might be farting all the way to school on my bike. I did it once in the public bus and for a moment i felt proud that i had have courage enough to do it, until i saw a fairly pretty girl looking at me, with a little cranky grin pointing towards me. Self confidence broke down in a second. But even a bad experience is an experience you know, so i would 100% recommend it to every people in the world who are lacking self confidence. It's a great, a bit challenging tool how to overcome your fear - fart in the bus.

But now as i was trying to come up with a super funny ending line, my brain won't work.. guess that bread has blocked my thinking cells as well, not only stomach.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru