pirmdiena, 2012. gada 9. aprīlis

bet necenties, nepulies ta..

..jo tev nesanaks, sa vai ta :)

a bit of Latvian for the start here.

Actually now i am writing here not because i want to, but because i have not written a single line for a few weeks, and "the pressure pushing down on me" /Queen/ that i have to write something otherwise a terrible thing might happen.

a,b,c,d,e,f,g you smell bit of your own pee.

every Christmas i have realized something super wise, that guides me in a certain direction in my life. But i guess that now, even not waiting 8 more months i have understand that this is just not working out.
Having blurry visions and 51520 things up in the air that i want to pull down at the same time + NOT putting all the effort towards achieving the wanted big goal - making nice videos. Only looking at others work, and doing some other crap that leads only in dead-end, like writing this blog.

i actually did not meant that about my blog, cause it just a piece of awesomeness .

a bit of me putting out / confessing my complains, but it my blog so i can write what the f*ck i want :)
and i feel a bit better as well now, cause when i tell this to people, either they say, that i should not be that serious (and basically stay an average person) or says that i will do great, but i am not doing anything great yet, so that makes not that much sense. and this wonderful blog stay quite and approves all the crap i write here as it is.

could sound that i am hiding from "real world" or others critics, but i just know what is the best for myself :)

oh, oh and i can´t put any funny pictures of myself cause i lost my camera.

Laters.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru