otrdiena, 2012. gada 13. marts

Or at least finish you dish.

or just at least a thought, work or anything you started.
at least for me that´s quite a problem, that i have started to do so many things and nearly never i´ve finished the shit up.
also now, i wanted to start to have my artist, designer carrier but it´s just not me.

and by not being able to decide what do i really want to do i´ve wasted more time then money in cigarette´s during the last half a year.

I have tried to do everything cause it looked cool or it looked cool. and often it looked very cool.

I know that i am supposed to make videos, a lot and very cool ones, and i will get back to that very soon. Only i need to learn how to make a fucking ( sufficient for me ) website and then i´m off.





...and it´s also not cool to through food out, so finish you dish.


a bit too serious but can´t be crazy ass funny all the time, how to get out my inner gay-side once a while :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru