piektdiena, 2012. gada 2. marts

map of a mind - keeps you blind

i don´t even know how the fuck i just came up with that, but it sounds awesome. Even better than your name.

Yes, yes gangster is back in the building for one line, and then i´ll write about how insecure my inner self is..
No fuck now, i don´t have my inner myself, so though i am. (i will write it down later in my personal diary that´s under my bed.. good thing no one ever reads the things written in brackets, cause it´s always, most of the time a crap information anyway).

A discovery ! With a whole role of duct tape you can not, and i repeat, can not stick a projector screen on the wall. Or definitely not with the "Tigers" duct (crap) tape for sure.

Here you can have a look to a picture that i took with my HD calculator.



until you figure out how i can stick that thing back on the wall + something cool about yourself, i see you then!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru