trešdiena, 2010. gada 22. decembris

whaaaaaaaat?

hi bitcheeees, pimp is in the house again. and now i should describe my perfect holidays in latvia, but i will noooooot gonna do it, cause, if you would like to know that, then you had already asked me, so fuck you. fuck you,who wants to know that.. and is not asking. . khm. ya. fuck you.
and probably i have the weirdest taste of music cause, im listening to korn, jimi hendrix, red hot chilli peppers, michael buble and velvet revolver in one playlist.
ok, ok of course im not doing that, i just wanted to show off with that, that i know 2 new arstist and actually im listening to one song for 7-13 times, when it`s getting really boring and then switch to another one.
and will meet my exbrandbjerg latvians, excluding betty,cause she`s actully not from our country..

me: i have doubts that she is from the planet earth, but to talk about her, it would take all the symbols in this blogg.
voice from the outside: there is not limit in this blogg for letters..
me: ok, shut up, i just don`t want to spend energy to write about betty.
voice: but you are doing it...
me: ...
me: anyway i don`t give a fuck that i already mentioned about that ex-BH meeting, im just super happy about that.

















and i just wanted to upload these two pictures..


aaand this one, cause it`s a pretty sausage and a pretty radiotor, and a really pretty banana skin on the wall :)

me: to be continued...
voice: there is nothing that you could continue stupid.
me: ha, see im still writting.

i will see you next time.. or will i?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru