pirmdiena, 2010. gada 6. decembris

trrr, trr

and im still using this font.
i just finished my cleaning duty and sat down for a minute to write somthing super cool in my blogg. 
and i need to figure out what to buy to my two little dumb sister, probably it`s going to be bunkergar (i have not idea how it`s spelled) but it`s a  jule kage- christmas cake type thing. a cookie.

and i`ll better change back the font otherwise im starting to write such a bullshit in here, that i can`t believe it by myself. 

now this is much more better, and cooler. and today i did my cleaning duty with a elf`s hat, and one old danish dude said to me this jagegahebgahbgagbaghbaakb, well he said something that i didn`t understand, but i just smiled to him and said thank you, and he smiled back to me, so i gues that my danish skills have improved a big time. 
and i think that this weekend is going to be really crazy one, cause there will be the craziest party, cause im crazy and that`s all.

i promise to my blogg, that i`m not going to fuck with it anymore, meaning 5 records in one month.. that`s just ridicilous. i need to behave. ya rihards, behave, bahave.

and i want to smoke, but im broke like somthing that`s broken, and i don`t have any šmokes. i want to write something more, but i don`t think that you lazy bastards are able to read that much in one time, so relax your panties and look at some pictures, cause it`s pictures o` clock.




 these pictures has nothing to do with denmark, i just wanted to show you a black egg. :)
 and the truth about me and all of my friends.














and a dirty spot that looks like a penis.
thank you, have a good day.
















Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru