trešdiena, 2010. gada 10. novembris

termoregulācija

hi folks, enough with the gay jokes... a fuck, i think i already said this line.. im not original anymooore :(
ha, of course i am, only problem is that this my 2nd record in stupid november and its almost half of this stupid month.
BUUUUUT, i was in berlin for 5 days and i had an awesome time.... an awesome time, starting from a unexplainably great tour around the main sightseeing palces (now i know where Hitler died, yeeeay) till the nightlife of berlin, but i can not say that much about that, cause my memory is very bad, and i cant rememmber what exaclty i expierenced. but defenetely it was awesome.
actually im writting this record for 4th time or even more cause there`s always something/somebody which/who is disturbing my super interesting flow of writting this blogg.
and in to hours or maybe a bit more im going to aarhus to present my super cool motivation project to kaos pilots, but ofcourse i haven`t made anything for my presentation, so that might cause a bit of a problem xD
ooh, yes and yesterday me and me cool friends were in hamburg to snowdome, to kick the shit out of the slopes, but only thing i kicked out was pain im me baaack, but im not a pussy whose whinig, im just saying. snowdome was awesome. (for not that smart people snowdome is an indoor skiing place, yes snow in-doors, that might sound unreal but there is some places in the world where it exists)
and my mother has made an appointment for me to a dentist so. and i don`t know why i just wrote that, so fuck youuuuu ladies, im going home.. after one month.



p.s. and for non-latvian speaking friends termoregulācija is a very nasty word, that you shouldn`t use on the streets in Latvia.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru