otrdiena, 2010. gada 16. novembris

aha

im really happy that all the world is interested in my blogg, cause i got a regular viewer almsot from each continent, of course that i don`t have any anyone from africa, cause they don`t have computers in their caves, otherwise i would be an idol, between them..
and my computer broke down but of course that Mr. Flemming fixed it, so now it makes a really annoying sound like every half second. it`s like ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt this was about 10 seconds, and it`s doing the fucking noise all the god damn time.
and of course my life is perfect, it`s like a dream island from where you would never like to return.
you know that after 4days of continuous saying hello to mr. bottle, which was inturrupted by mrs. wine and brother visky bottle, nothing good can happen. noting good. only good, and suprising thing what happen was, that i didn`t had hangovers, (ā, nē es sadirs) i had hangovers, so everythig was/is bad.
those 4 days is one of the reasons why my stupid computer is saying fucking tttttttttt all the fucking time.
i hope you really enjoy my awesome story and i hope that you will have an awesome day tomorrow, cause all of you are such a great awesome people.
i don`t whant to explain anything about this picture, only, that it`s me a big ras, and it`s halloween, and i have a knife in my back and a bug in my hairs, and we went to velje dressed like this, and people were staring at me at gas station and never play drinking game with wine, and that`s it.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru