sestdiena, 2012. gada 3. novembris

# 2 Grand Reasons to move out !

As i have finally understood the importance of a blog and how serious / important it can / should be, i tranform all the great values and awesome spirit in to a Brand New Wordpress blog. (Not that i could not do it here, just the feeling of moving forward will be emphasized in this way. At least in my own  head)

What?
Therefore from 18 of november 2012 i will provide you with even more awesome blog, that will direct you in the amazing world of advertising, creativity and to my weird, extremely funny thoughts of random facts. So putting all the info in more logical / understandable way.

And all this just to make all my friends (i'm that sweet that i call all the blog readers my friends without even knowing them yet) lives more fulfilled with joy, happiness and a great doze of inspiration to go out there in the big world and kick some butholes.

Why?
#1 Because i believe that one of the greatest things you can do is to help people around you. And this will be my way of doing it for now.

Whooaw, what a great, wise and helpful man i am.

#2 Because i would like to be a great blogger, and learn how the f*ck to attract people in this great world of Internet to look at me, my messages, my great work, and give me feedback so i could guide myself in the perfect way to create even more awesome stuff. (excusing statment for the overkill of the word "awesome" I have watched to much of HIMYM lately)

This is the selfish awesome reason number two why.

I think this image nicely explains this next step of creating a new blog. It will be a long, exciting  journey with a lots of unexpected actions ahead and mistakes to make (that we will learn from). Hopefully you will join me for this ride.

Borrowed it from: chicksdiggit.tumblr.com

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru