otrdiena, 2011. gada 15. novembris

Title is vital

yes, yes it´s the post # 100 and it´s a tuesday morning + i have made a very cool lunch box again.
and well of course that i will pretend now that i nothing happened, and everything´s allright (meaning not having a post for almost a month) so, so i´m here and you fear, and you´re not even my dear.
..fuck my, rhymes are still rocking like them mayanoise in McDonald.
but as my life is Wonderful as always i came up with an idea, that i´m not having a cool hobby :D
i love to make movies, i admire all kinds of art, and music, one of my latest passions is design and i´favourite thing of all the times is ADvertisment, BUT i don´t know what to do about all that shit, cause i´m looking and reading all sorts of info, but not doing any action.

fuck it.
my student card is like the most ugliest thing besides the view outside of the window now, but aarh, finally i have it, so a lot more discounts for poor eastern europian person.

but in overall i should be only proud of myself that it´s more than a year now, and that this place is still alive (might not seem like that all the time, but it ALIlve, it´s ALIIIIVE)

so i´m going to continue with my happy life now, so see you soon

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru