trešdiena, 2011. gada 11. maijs

magnuss jaunākais, elmāram puik.

http://vimeo.com/11518675
šis video..
what the fuck, i started to write in my own language, that must mean, that i have to take my hand out of my pants and start to write here more often, or just you people who don`t understand Latvia, will have to learn it. simple as that.
well that that video i posted the link to, is something really cool, but not for long, cause when im gonna find out the programm that`s been used for that video, and how to make it, i will make a better one. Sorry Maxime Bruneel.
oh, today i got like an unstoppable stream of blood coming out of my nose.. yea, that was pretty nasty.
and today, i eat eags and i sended text message to my girlfriend and got into Business Academy Aarhus and watched a funny video and talked to my mother.


have  a terribly good day bitches.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru