sestdiena, 2011. gada 12. marts

excuse me, can i light my spliff?

to be precise it`s 1.43 and im sitting here, only me, my frustration and camera. and if we link these things together then you can guess, that i haven`t made a normal (longer than 10 seconds) stop motion and that`s not good.
but everything is not that bad, cause atleast my morning started funny.  in stead of my alarm clock, it was my roommate who farted so loud, that actually woke me up. and that is not an easy thing to do. cause im sleeping like a dead rock. ok, rocks are not alive, so you must understand that my sleep is deeper than you can possibly imagine. but still Seb, managed to wake me up. 
oh, and i got ice-cream today.

and i really don`t think that im gonna read danish newspapers ever again. (yes, my languages skills are great enough, to read, and understand atleast every 3rd word).
So i, with a big smile and best intentions opened a newspaper, and the first text said this. "Dear foreigner, (now i got really excited) you are not welcome here..." then i slowly raised my eyes out of the paper, looked around and considered to start to pack my bags, and cancel the application letter for university, and go home. Till this beautiful day i thought that Denmark is foreigners safe country, but i start to doubt that.
 Fuck man.

stop motion-my love potion.
crazy rhyme, i know.

2 komentāri:

  1. Dude... Sebs it's so damn disgusting! what the fuck with the newspaper? what's going on? that's ridiculous! Fucking racists bitches! -.-'

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. that was a sarcastic joke about foreigners, but still, it wasn`t nice to read it. :D

    AtbildētDzēst